Who's Inside Redbox? Me.


As you may know, I do a fair amount of freelance work, which if nothing else has taught me that there is always a market for snark. I recently started a new gig that I think is pretty cool.

Some of you may have heard of/visited Inside Redbox. This is the top online community site for Redbox users across the country. It has all the latest Redbox info: news, codes, new releases, etc. It's a cool site, and has gotten pretty popular over the last few years.

Back to me. Last week I was hired on to be the site's writer. Now, if you just can't get enough of me here, mosey on down to Inside Redbox and read my latest movie world-related postings. Heck, even if you can't stand me or my scribblings (and I don't blame you a bit if that's the case), head over there anyway because it's such a great site.

0 comments: